(Recent) Scientific Journal Publications
- Pasaribu, D., Martens, P. & Takwin, B. (2021). Do religious beliefs influence concerns for animal welfare? The role of religious orientation and ethical ideologies in attitudes toward animal protection amongst Muslim teachers and school staff in East Java, Indonesia. PLoS ONE, 16(7).
- Van Liere, D., Siard, N., Martens, P. & Jordan, D. (2021). Conflicts with wolves can originate from their parent packs. Animals, 11, 1801.
- Chen, M. & Martens, P. (2021). Coastal residents’ attitudes toward offshore oil and gas drilling in China. The Extractive Industries and Society.
- Baker-Shelley, A, Van Zeijl-Rozema, A. & Martens, P. (2020). Pathways of organisational transformation for sustainability: a university case-study synthesis presenting competencies for systemic change & rubrics of transformation. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology.
- Concari, A., Kok, G., Martens, P. (2020). A Systematic Literature Review of Concepts and Factors Related to Pro-Environmental Consumer Behaviour in Relation to Waste Management through an Interdisciplinary Approach. Sustainability, 12, 4452.
- Smitsman, A., Martens, P. & Laszlo, A. (2019). The Polarization Effect Healing our Worldviews. Systema, 7(1), 1-23.
- Martens, P. (2019). Bleutongue, tiger mosquitoes, giant ticks and processionary caterpillars. Bulletin of the Netherlands Society for Tropical Medicine and International Health, 57(3), 11.
- Martens, P., Su, B. & Deblomme, S. (2019). The Ecological Paw Print of Companion Dogs and Cats, BioScience, 69(6), 467-474.
- Martens, P. Hansart, C., and Su, B. (2019). Attitudes of Young Adults toward Animals—The Case of High School Students in Belgium and The Netherlands. Animals, 9(3), 88.